Morgaine's Musings

A place for me to share my musings, my crafts, and whatever else comes to mind.

Name:
Location: Hogsmeade, Middle Earth, United States

I am an aspiring fantasy writer. J. K. Rowling and J. R. R. Tolkien are my inspiration. I am a married mom of two. I am studying the Avalonian and Celtic mythologies.

02 November 2006

NaNo has begun, WooHoo!

Yesterday, NaNoWriMo started. I was so excited, I couldn't wait for November 1st. I had my muse (my main character) chattering away daily in my head about how the story should go. And what happens yesterday morning when it's finally time to start?? She decides to shut up. I think she got mad at me because I kept telling her we had to wait till the 1st.

Well, I think she forgave me because I actually passed the daily word goal. I ended up with 1784 words written. I am already half way to today's count, but wanted to pop in on a short break and update the blog here.

Hopefully, I can add to this daily to journal my progress through NaNo. If not every couple days.

Ok, breaks over. Time to get back to NaNo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home